444 Adhesive Spray (For Foam-to-Foam)
Clearco 444 adhesive spray (California VOC & OTC Compliant) is formulated for Foam-to-Foam and Foam-to-Fabric applications.
View product specs:Click here to view
View MSDS:Click here to view
Availability: 12 x 12oz. Net Wt Cans Per Case
Excellent Product Offset to: Amrep® 315, Amrep® Misty® AMR A315-20, 3M Foam Fast 74 Spray, Camie 313
Adhesive Spray formulated for Foam-to-Foam, Foam-to-Fabric
Use: Clearco 444 Adhesive Spray is formulated for Foam-to-Foam and Foam-to-Fabric applications. Its clear-uniform-web-like spray pattern is ideal for porous and rough surfaces to provide permanent adhesion. Unlike a misting spray pattern, it has low “soak-in” and provides the highest level of adhesion.
Clearco 444 tacks immediately and provides a seamless bond line. It sets up much faster than water-based adhesive products, providing faster rates of production. Clearco 444 will adhere to a wide array of foam surfaces including: polyurethane foam, latex foam, polyethylene foam, EVA foam, closed cell foam, acoustic foam, neoprene foam, memory foam (viscoelastic).
Clearco 444 is a low VOC Adhesive Spray (54.9%) that is California VOC Compliant and OTC Compliant (Ozone Transport Commission). The maximum VOC limit for web spray adhesives is 55%.
- Formulated to bond porous surfaces to each other or to non-porous surfaces
- Web-like spray pattern
- Clear color – will not discolor fabric like orange colored sprays
- Immediate tack…. faster setup time than other sprays and water-based products
- Fast –drying…faster set-up time than water based products
- Non-clogging spray system and nozzle
- Seamless Bond-Line
Environmental and VOC Specifications:
- Low VOC web adhesive spray…less than 55% VOC content
- California VOC Compliant
- OTC Compliant
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Contains no ozone depleting chemicals
- RoHS compliant
Industries and Applications
- Foam To Foam: Spray both sides of the Foam. Clearco 444 tacks in seconds, and pieces can be joined immediately. Clearco 444 provides a permanent-seamless bond line that is ideal for building layers of foam or to attach edges together for continuous feed.
- Foam To Fabric: For quick pressure sensitive bond, spray foam and lay material on top. This holds material in place and prevents shifting. Clearco 444 is a high solids adhesive that has low soak-in and will not bleed through the material.
- Foam Manufacturing: provides seamless bond line and allows continuous feeding of the foam without interruption.
- Foam Mattress and Bedding: including institutional foam bedding, prison/jail bedding, health care facility foam bedding, foam bedding for colleges and universities
- Upholstery: any furniture application where foam needs to be bonded with foam or fabric…includes futons, cushions, yoga mats
- Public Transportation: foam seat cushions for trains and buses
- Marine: Foam cushions and mats
- Acoustical Insulting Foams: including pyramid foam panels, sound barrier foams, foam for soundproofing rooms, wedge foam, and V-block. Egg crate foam
- Asbestos Abatement: adhere polypropylene sheets to a wide range of substrates.
- HVAC: adhere duct liner and fiberglass insulation to HVAC ductwork.
- Carpets: spray on non-backed carpets.