SE60-2012 Silicone Emulsion NPF
60% Active Silicone Emulsion
View product specs:Click here to view
View MSDS:Click here to view
View SDS:Click here to view
Availability: 1-gallon, 5-gallon pail & 55-gallon drum
Product Equivalent: GE SM 2163, MomentiveTM SM2163, Dow Corning® 346 Emulsion, Xiameter® MEM-0346, Rhodorsil® 872, Wacker® E 3155, Wacker® E60
SE60-2012 Silicone Emulsion is a 60% active emulsion that is comprised of 350cSt Polydimethylsiloxane (CAS# 63148-62-9). The fluid is a non-flammable, non-toxic Silicone Emulsion that is safe to use in an open environment. To dilute, simply add tap water.
The product was reformulated and is NPF NonylPhenol Free. Further, SE60-2012 is exempt from federal VOC regulations including California CARB and OTC regulations.
SE60-2012 Silicone Emulsion is primarily used as a lubricant and release agent for applications involving plastics, rubber and polyurethane/polystyrene foams. It can also be used as a release agent for manufacturing rubberized belts, as a lubricant to prevent wear and increase abrasion resistance to latex rubber, as a release agent in the printing industry, as a lubricant for yarn and sewing threads to eliminate friction and tension, and as a finish to improve water-repellency and scuff resistance for leather, vinyl and foam upholstery. SE 60-2012 is also widely used in tire dressing formulations.
Note: silicone emulsions have a milky-white appearance due to the emulsifier. However, when the water evaporates, it will impart a clear-translucent film of silicone.
- Release agent for applications involving plastics, rubber and polyurethane/polystyrene foams
- Release Agent for manufacturing rubberized belts
- Lubricant for rubber hoses
- Lubricant to prevent wear and increase abrasion resistance to latex rubber
- Release agent in the Printing Industry
- Lubricant for Sewing Threads and Yarn to eliminate friction and tension
- Provides finish and improves water-repellency for leather, vinyl and foam upholstery
- Tire Shine and auto detailing fluid
- VOC Exempt and HAP-Free Silicone Lubricant...contains no solvents or petroleum distillates.
- Non-flammable silicone lubricant – excellent alternative to solvent-based formulations.