High Performance Silicone Mold Release
Formulated for use as a Release Agent for Injection Molders.
View product specs:Click here to view
View MSDS:Click here to view
View SDS:Click here to view
Availability: 12 oz. Aerosol Spray Cans
Minimum order: 1-case (12-cans)
Product Equivalent: Slide Quick Silicone Mold Release, CRC Industrial Heavy Duty Silicone Mold Release, IMS 1%
Finely Atomized Spray Pattern: Formulated for multipart releases for Injection Molders...Extremely Fast Drying.
High Performance Silicone Mold Release is an ultra‐dry Silicone Mold Release that is formulated for use as a release Agent for the Injection Molding & Thermo‐Plastic Industries. Its spray pattern is super‐atomized to coat the entire mold area, allowing for easy release of all thermo‐plastic materials from the mold and less wasted parts due to deformity.
It improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding. HP Silicone Mold Release is effective on the following materials: ABS, Nylon, Polypropylene, PPO, Rubber, Polystyrene, Polycarbonate, ABS, Acetal, Polyester, Polysufone, Polyethylene.
Special features include: No Chlorinated Solvents (CFC's), passes 18” Flame Extension test, Quick‐Drying – Odorless.
Meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 181.28 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
- Formulated for multi‐part releases for Injection Molders, Vacuum formers, & Thermo Plastics
- Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
- Finely atomized mist spray that imparts a light silicone film
- Improves parts appearance & Reduces deformity of plastic parts due to sticking
- Active ingredient is 100% Polydimethylsiloxane silicone (food grade)
- Non‐Paintable, Colorless and non‐staining
- Passes ASTM 18” Flame Projection Test
- Can be used on hot surfaces
- Reduces buildup on molds
- Safe on solvent sensitive plastics
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- The silicone (Polydimethylsiloxane) in High Performance Silicone Mold Release meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 181.28 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants