Mr. Clearco Food Grade Silicone Spray (NSF/USDA H1)
Mr. Clearco is an all-purpose silicone spray. This product prevents sticking, provides slide, reduces friction and is VOC compliant for industrial applications.
View product specs:Click here to view
View MSDS:Click here to view
View SDS:Click here to view
Availability: 13 oz. Aerosol Spray Cans. Also available in bulk as SFG-350 Minimum order is 1-case (12-cans)
NSF Registration: #05281
Category Code: H1
Formulated for use in Food Processing, Food Packaging, Bottling and Canning facilities.
Use: Mr. Clearco Food Grade Silicone Spray is formulated for use in the Food Industry. It is registered with the NSF/USDA as an H1 lubricant that is approved for use in food packaging and food processing applications where incidental contact with food may occur. In addition, it meets or exceeds FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for use in federally inspected food processing plants. The active ingredient is 100% food grade polydimethylsiloxane (CAS # 63148-62-9).
The silicone film that is imparted on the surface provides excellent lubricity, high dielectric strength, and protection against corrosion. It is safe to use on the majority of plastic and rubber surfaces. A fine spray is all that is required to keep materials moving freely on bins, chutes, conveyors, glides, assemblies and other surfaces. Mr. Clearco Food Grade Silicone Spray’s formulation and clean spray pattern are ideally suited for applications in Meat Packing plants, Poultry plants, Dairy Plants and Bottling Facilities.
Food Grade Specifications
- Formulated for Food Processing, Packaging, Bottling and Canning Applications
- Registered with the NSF/USDA as an H1 Lubricant
- Approved for applications where incidental contact with food may occur
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for use in Federally inspected food processing plants
Food Processing Specifications
- Heavy mist-wet spray pattern
- Imparts a light silicone film for slide on food conveyors chutes, cutting knives an tabletops
- Prevents food from sticking on conveyors, ovens, freezing trays, baking tins, cooking coils
- Helps prevent the adhesion of grease
- Safe on plastics, rubbers, vinyls & foams
- Allows cellophane, pilofilm, saran, and vinyl polyethylene to move freely over sprayed surfaces
- Protects against corrosion and carbon buildup on food sealing equipment
- Final film (100% polydimethylsiloxane) is clear, colorless, odorless, non-staining, dielectric and inert
- Provides lubrication and maintenance for Food Processing, Canning and Bottling applications
- Prevents buildups of sugars and food, allowing for fast and easy cleanup
- RoHS Compliant
- Contains no CFC’s or ozone depleting chemicals
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals
- Contains no Acetone
- Contains no Hexane