Pure Silicone Fluid 350cSt (Food grade)
Chemical Name: Linear Polydimethylsiloxane
CAS No: 63148-62-9
Pure Silicone Fluid 350cSt (food grade) is a clear, colorless, and odorless 100% polydimethylsiloxane (CAS # 63148-62-9) that is registered with the NSF as an H1 lubricant as well as meeting FDA 21 CFR specifications for incidental contact with food in food processing and food packaging applications.
NSF Registration: #134111
View product specs:Click Here to View
View MSDS:Click Here to View
Availability: 1-gallon (3.6kg), 5-gallon pail (18kg) & 55-gallon drums (200kg)
Product Equivalent: Dow Corning 200®, 350cs and GE SF18 and GE SF 18-350cSt
Use: Clearco Pure Silicone Fluids 350cSt (food grade) is a 100% Polydimethylsiloxane (CAS # 63148-62-9) that is clear, colorless and odorless. Pure Silicone Fluid 350cSt (food grade) is characterized by its wide service temperature range, excellent lubricity, high resistance to oxidation and corrosion and and compatibility with virtually all materials including rubber, plastics, foams and metals.
Pure Silicone 350cSt (food grade) is registered with the USDA / NSF Nonfood Compound Registration Program as an H1 lubricant (NSF Registration # 134111) in food processing and food packaging areas. The NSF H1 Registration is based upon meeting regulatory requirements including FDA 21 CFR for appropriate use, ingredient and labeling. as a lubricant and anti-rust agent where incidental contact with food may occur.
Pure Silicone Fluid 350cSt (food grade) is approved for use in a wide array of applications in food processing facilities, food packaging facilities, bottling facilities, canning facilities, meat packing facilities, poultry processing facilities. Pure Silicone Fluid 350cSt can also be used as a defoaming agent in non-standardized foods (except milk) in amount not to exceed 10 parts per million.
NSF and FDA Specifications:
- Registered with the NSF/USDA as an H1 Lubricant - NSF Registration # 134111
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for use in Federally inspected food processing plants
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 173.340 defoaming agents (not to exceed 10 parts per million)
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 176.210 defoaming agents used in the manufacture of paper and paperboard
Food Processing Applications:
- Approved for use in Food Processing, Food Packaging, Meat Processing, Poultry Packaging, Bottling and Canning facilities where incidental contact with food may occur.
- Prevents food from sticking on conveyors, ovens, freezing trays, baking tins, cooking coils
- Helps prevent the adhesion of grease
- Safe on plastics, rubbers, vinyls & foams
- Safe for o-rings, gaskets, valves and seals *
- Protects against corrosion and carbon buildup on food sealing equipment
- Prevents buildups of sugars and food, allowing for fast and easy cleanup
- * not recommended for silicone o-rings due to potential for swelling
- California VOC Exempt
- RoHS Compliant
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals