FGSE35‐2017 NPF Food Grade Silicone Emulsion
Fluid Type: Polydimethylsiloxane Silicone Emulsion
Active Silicone: 35% active PDMS Food Grade Silicone
FGSE35-2017 NPF Food Grade Silicone Emulsion is a silicone emulsion comprised of 35% active PDMS Silicone or Polydimethylsiloxane 350cSt (food grade) that is formulated for use as a food grade lubricant and food grade release agent in food processing and food packaging applications where incidental contact with food may occur.
View product specs:Click here to view
View MSDS:Click here to view
Availability: 1‐gallon (3.7kg), 5‐gallon pail (18.7kg), 55‐gallon drum (204kg)
Water‐based Food Grade Silicone Lubricant / Release Agent for use in Food Processing, Food Packaging, Manufacture of Paper & Paperboard, Bottling and Canning facilities
Product Equivalent: GE SM 2128, Momentive SM2128, Dow Corning®24 Emulsion, Xiameter® MEM‐0024
FGSE35-2017 NPF Food Grade Silicone Emulsion is intended to be diluted by simply adding cool tap water to achieve desired consistency. It is most often applied via a hand sprayer or power sprayer. After the water evaporates, a thin film of clear silicone is imparted on the surface.
FGSE35-2017 Food Grade Silicone Emulsion is non-flammable & non-toxic Silicone Emulsion that is safe to use in an open environment.
FGSE35-2017 NPF Silicone Emulsion complies with FDA 21 CFR specification for incidental food contact, including:
FDA 21 CFR 175.300 Resinous and Polymeric Coatings
FDA 21 CFR 175.170 Components of Paper & Paperboard in Contact with Aqueous & Fatty Foods
FDA 21 CFR 175.180 Components of Paper & Paperboard in Contact with Dry Food
FDA 21 CFR 177.1210 Closures with Sealing Gasket for Food Containers
FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 Lubricants with Incidental Food Contact
- Active ingredient: 35% Active PDMS Silicone oil (CAS# 63148-62-9)
- Apply via hand sprayer or power sprayer: after water evaporates, a thin film of silicone is imparted on the surface
- Meets FDA 21 CFR specifications for incidental contact with food in food processing and food packaging applications
- Excellent Food Grade Lubricant & Food Grade Release Agent
- Non-Flammable: can be used on hot surfaces
- Contains no solvents or petroleum distillates
- NPF Nonyl Phenol Free: can ship to the EU and Canada without restrictions
- Food Processing & Packaging: meets requirements for incidental contact with food in food processing and food packaging areas.
- Food Grade Lubricant for the manufacture of plastic cups, plastic plates, plastic bottles, plastic food trays
- Release Agent for Paper and Paperboard in the manufacture of bathroom tissue, napkins, paper towels, paper plates, paper cups, plastic cups, plastic plates, ice cream containers etc.
- Mold Release Agent: provides multi‐part release of plastics, foams and latex rubbers – excellent release agent for plastic molds
- Release Agent for aluminum foil pans, plastic cups in vending machines
- GHS Compliant
- EU REACH Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Contains no solvents, distillates or propellants
- Contains no CFC’s or ozone depleting chemicals